All new products purchased from our website are covered by the manufacturer's warranty (usually 24 months/24,000 mile warranty unless specified otherwise by the manufacturer)
- A refund or an exchange of a defective part will be processed only if the original sales receipt is included.
- All items must be in their original condition, not be damaged due incorrect installation upon return.
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- Used parts are sold as is and there is no warranty
- Failure due to accident or collision
- Improper installation of the part
- Misuse, abuse, modification, vehicles used off-road or for racing purposes
- Damaged parts caused by lack of proper maintenance are not under warranty and cannot be returned
- No warranty on parts used for racing, competition or track use.
- Warranty does not cover inconvenience, towing cost/time, rental cars, airfreight charges, labor expenses, etc
- Chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions
- Electrical items
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF THE PART.
Please contact us before you want to return an item under warranty. All returns must be approved by us.
Does Zuffenhausenparts.com pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
No, Zuffenhausenparts.com does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to Zuffenhausenparts.com, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge. Zuffenhausenparts.com will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
We do not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty:
You are the shipper, you are the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.